Previously we discussed the problem of animal testing. Now I believe it is a high time to discuss another issue of current interest, namely the problem of animal abuse. Very often animals are helpless and people use them for their own purposes. Our duty is to protect our little friends, so I hope this persuasive essay on animal abuse will open your eyes to reality and you will realize that each of us is responsible for taking care of animals.
Animal abuse does not match with the term “civilized society”
Today animal abuse issue is very urgent. Our world is full of cruelty and violence, but while people are able to protect themselves, to ask for a help, and they know their rights, animals do not have such possibilities. There is a law on animals that supposes preventing cruelty to animals. Every day we hear stories about animal abuse, mass media, global web give to the world materials that prove how much important animal protection is. They also promote the humane treatment of animals. Animals definitely have rights to be protected from being abused and from inappropriate treatment a result of which they suffer. Animals are not material for conducting experiments and manual for scientific experiments.
Unfortunately not all people who bring pets to their homes realize that it is not just entertainment, it is a huge responsibility. We must stop animal abuse, because they, as well as people, feel pain and mistreatment. Some individuals hurt our little friends blaming them in their own failures or just being in bad mood.
As we have already mentioned, most people do not realize that they are responsible for their pets. A lot of cats and dogs lose their homes because their owners are tired of them. Such owners do not know what humane treatment means. Many people forget that animals are not toys and they need care. As a result animals that lost their homes die, because they can not live on the streets, or they are euthanized. So animals need protection from such irresponsible owners.
Millions of pets have never been treated well by their owners. There are a lot of cases when, for example, birds are locked in small uncomfortable cages just to be a beautiful piece of interior. Animals have to live in horrible conditions of limited moves, mud and even hunger.
It is hard to imagine how many animals are abused by people. Animal cruelty is punished by law. Unfortunately the legislation does not care that much about protection of the animals. All the animal law can do is to fine the violator. Many people ask the Government to toughen punishment for cruel treatment with animals. There is no doubt that the fight against infringement of the law on animal rights protection against abuse should be strengthened.
For many lonely people pet is a friend, it is the only way not to feel lonely. So why people sometimes forget that animals need our care and protection? Strange and weird changes happen: a favorite pet becomes needless when it gets ill or old. For example, a dog that during the entire life was loyal to its owner may become absolutely unwanted.
We live in a civilized society and animal abuse is incompatible with the terms “humanity” and “moral”. Treating animals each of us should orient towards not only animal law, but also our own moral norms. Animal protection should be a priority for every self-respecting man.
What measures should be taken to prevent animal abuse
Animal abuse increases every year and some people can not stand it anymore. So if you want to know what measures should be taken against it, continue reading this animal abuse essay.
1. Be vegans or vegetarians. No one believes you that you are against cruelty to animals if you eat meat. It means not just talks that you are vegetarian, it means that you should stop eating meat at all. Being vegan means that you do not eat not only meat, but also every product from animal world.
2. Offer others to join you. If there is no one who supports you, nobody will treat you seriously. You can find supporters organizing meetings or making posters.
3. Protests and meetings. Meetings can be held in any place, but make sure that you do not occupy someone’s territory. Also make sure in advance that many people will come to protest, and that they are serious minded. Make posters about animal abuse, and just in case make them for others who come to the meeting unprepared.
4. PETA support. PETA is association against animal cruel treatment. You may create an account in social networks and find other people, who have the same views and thoughts. You can also advise your friends to register on the website. Supporting PETA you contribute to eradication of animal cruelty.
5. Be against animal testing. There are people who do not eat meat but perform different kinds of experiments on animals. You can buy leaflets and give them to others to make everyone know that you are against animal testing.
6. Inform others. A lot of people are not aware of cruelty that happens every day. You task is to inform others by giving brochures and telling what is going on and what they can do to stop it.
7. Write letters to your congressman or senator. Show your active support of animal protection issue.
If you are interested in this subject, search for animal abuse essays, which are numerous on Internet. If you want to read more essays on urgent topics, visit our website. There you will find everything you need. Moreover our team of writers can help you in essay writing. Join us and you will not be sorry.
Cruelty In Animals Essay
Cruelty in Animals
As human beings, we cannot live without other people. In order to survive, we need each other and should help each other. However, we need not only people but also other creatures, such as animals. Their presence is essential in human life as well. They can provide food, help us to earn money, be our companion and many more. Therefore, it is important to treat them with respect as we treat other human beings. In Indonesia, however, many people seem to not fully aware about the importance of appropriate treatment for animals. Many animals are being mistreated by some heartless Indonesians. As the proof of the existence of cruelty in animals, some issues are given.
Mistreatment of animals in the zoo is one of the underlying issues today. Many zoos in Indonesia are neglecting and being cruel to animals. Recently, the news about Surabaya City Zoo shockingly showed us how poor some people treat animals. Many animals were starving and didn't have enough water. The cages are dirty and too small for their needs. Those cages were also littered with plastic rubbish thrown by some visitors; starving animals eat them sometimes. Moreover, many animals were chained and couldn't move properly. As the result, many animals died unnaturally because of those terrible conditions.
Another issue that has been discussed long since is cruelty to monkey as the part of Topeng Monyet or Masked Monkey show. In this street performance, the monkeys...
Loading: Checking Spelling0%